Discover the benefits of each single product!
FACE BODY PEELING
The cleansing is followed by an exfoliating treatment aimed at removing the layer of dead cells and stimulating the regeneration of the skin of the face and body.
This gel has exfoliating, but also emollient and moisturizing properties enclosed in a texture characterized by good spreadability and rapid absorption.
Glycolic acid, the smallest of the α-hydroxy acids, softens the skin surface, favoring exfoliation. It also promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
The Blueberry Extract, with antioxidant and protective properties of the microcirculation, together with the astringent and soothing properties of the Red Vine, make the product ideal for all skin types and in particular for the most sensitive and prone to redness.
Vitamin E, with anti-aging action and moisturizing, soothing and emollient properties, improves microcirculation by promoting skin oxygenation.
Allantoin is both a moisturizer / anti-redness and an exfoliant. Citric acid, deployer.
Protects the skin from redness caused by external factors, such as cold and after long exposure to the sun.
Silky texture DOES NOT Grease, dries immediately: fundamental characteristics for post shower or post sport use.
With Hyaluronic acid with high and low molecular weight and with Zinc oxide.
It also contains Centella asiatica, Bisabololo (alpha) purified e UV filter.
ZINC OXIDE ON THE SKIN, what are the benefits?
- soothing: refreshes the skin, reduces burning, redness and itching whether caused by sunburn and erythema or other external causes that may have irritated it. Gives a feeling of relief.
- anti-inflammatory: in case of dermatitis or burns and burns, zinc oxide acts as an anti-inflammatory, repairs the tissue and helps restore proper skin functioning.
- healing: promotes tissue healing
- protective: zinc oxide protects from sunlight, dispersing the effects of UVA and UVB.
- antiseptic: blocks the bacteriological charge coming from a wound, thus decreasing the risk of infection, at the same time favoring healing
A considerable help for irritated skin in general and not
HYALURONIC ACID ON THE SKIN, what are the benefits?
- Counteracts the loss of skin volume
- Moisturizing, but CAUTION: the degree of hydration depends on the molecular weight, if it is low it penetrates more deeply, if it is high it remains on the surface. This is why it is important to choose the right product for your needs. (see figure)
BISABOLOL ON THE SKIN, what are the benefits?
It is a natural alcohol with a calming, soothing and antibacterial action.
Perfect for products for children, for aftershave, after-sun and post-epilating products.
It too, like zinc oxide, has a soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing and repairing and antibacterial / antifungal action, suitable precisely for this on acne-prone skin.
ASIAN CENTELLA ON THE SKIN, what are the benefits?
Helps improve some skin conditions, such as:
- small wounds
- skin laxity
- blood circulation disorders (capillary fragility, deep venous insufficiency)
- inflammation and burns
Designed for dry and stressed skin, it has been formulated with a high percentage of butters, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter) and Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter), to restore new vigor to the lipid layer of the skin.
The formula has been enriched with Urea, which in addition to being an excellent moisturizer, allows an exfoliating and keratolytic action, therefore ideal for thickened and dehydrated areas.
Thanks to the presence of Wheat Starch (Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate), the sensation left on the skin is that of a soft and dry touch.
Contains active ingredients with moisturizing, exfoliating and antioxidant action.
- Urea: moisturizing, exfoliating and keratolytic action
- Viatamin E: antioxidant and protective action of the lipid barrier
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein: invigorating action of the epidermal layer
- Sorbitol: humectant action
- Malic Acid: keratolytic action
- Tartaric acid: exfoliating and antioxidant action